It is amazing how much changes when you become a mother. My sleeping pattern has changed, I now have to get up early to make sure everything is ready for her. My thought process has changed, I have to think of her and her needs. I've become almost completely selfless.... Almost :). And let's not forget how much my body has changed. I'm sure you don't want to know the details, but oh my has my body changed. I've entered into a whole new realm of learning too. Learning to correctly change a diaper (oh yes there is a right way...), and what her cries mean, how she likes to sleep, when she likes to eat, what songs she likes me to sing... I could go on and on. A lot of this stuff is baby specific, but there are also many general things to learn. That's where other mothers really come in handy! I've learned some cool things and I'm going to pass on my knowledge so others can benefit. I'm going to start giving a tip a day.
...................
Here's todays tip:
When baby's diaper leaks and stains her clothes, don't fear! No fancy stain remover is needed. Just rinse it with water and let in dry in the sun. Sunlight magically gets rid of baby poop! Amazing!
Tune in for more tips. And I'll apologize now if you already know these things. I didn't, and I find them really cool and exciting! Bear with me as I fumble through motherhood.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8


I really like that tip...I did not know that and I have some many clothes that have been ruined due to that nasty baby poop...thanks for teaching me something new...and good luck with the back to work thing...I hope it gets better for you...
ReplyDeleteI love it! And I look forward to reading all the tips! You are such a good mom!
ReplyDelete