Pages

August 3, 2010

Tip of the day

When you're planning for a baby, the "to get" list can get quite long and overwhelming. If you've never had a baby before, it is very difficult to know which items you can pass up and which ones are absolutely necessary. Fortunately, you at least get one baby shower, sometimes more, to help narrow down the list. But even after all the wonderful gifts (all those the adorable clothes and blankets) there are usually quite a few more practical things to buy. The above picture is of the Leachco Pillow, similar to the Boppy Pillow but cheaper and with a built in strap for safety. It's great for tummy time, or for cuddling baby when you need a break, or for support while nursing. My little angel loves her pillow! And so does mommy! I don't know what we'd do without it. Not only will she use it for tummy time but it's great at supporting her while she learns to sit up on her own. And it's great for nap time too. My baby is perfection as a night sleeper (yes I'm very blessed), but if I want her to get a decent nap during the day it has to be in this pillow. Try laying her her crib for a nap and she'll only sleep 20 minutes if I'm lucky. Lay her in her pillow and she'll sleep for hours! Yes please! This pillow is a definite must-have!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 comment:

  1. Ryker loved his boppy pillow. Thanks for reminding me of this. I need to find it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!