Pages

August 10, 2010

Saving money

Today's tip is a fun one that helps me to save lots of money (something I won't have much of now that I've quit my job).

The internet is a great tool these days and I've learned of some really awesome websites to help find the best deals around. one of my favorites is www.moneysavingmom.com . She'll post links to current deals and give a preview of the product or store. If you're on Facebook, look her up! She's always keeping up with the hottest deals around.

Also check out www.dealseekingmom.com . She finds great coupons and free items (I love free!) and other awesome deals. She's on Facebook and Twitter too.

Another great website is www.mamabargains.com . They have contracts with dozens of companies to sell their products for greatly reduced prices. Just recently they sold a box of Luvs diapers for $6 (plus shipping). I've never seen diapers for that cheap!! They post one deal at a time until it's sold out so you have to check back often or you miss out. Look them up on Facebook and Twitter to get frequent updates.

If you buy produce (and who doesn't?) you need to check out www.bountifulbaskets.org. They are a unique company selling produce for cheap! It's all fresh and mostly local (where available) and it offers major bang for your buck. It's growing in popularity but currently only available in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Washington and Texas.

I also receive daily emails from www.pinchingyourpennies.com where they post great deals and coupon codes for online shopping from popular companies like American Eagle, Kohls, Children's Place, 6pm, and many more. Find them on Facebook or sign up for the daily emails (or both! I do).

With so many websites and more popping up everyday, why would you ever pay full price for anything again? Check them out. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!