Pages

July 21, 2010

A little late...


This post is a little late.... but my baby is TWO MONTHS OLD!! I can't believe it! She turned 2 months on July 3rd (I told you this post was late) and she is getting more fun with each passing day. She now smiles easily and sometimes it's like she wants to giggle but doesn't know how yet. It's so cute! Every morning I'm greeted with a huge toothless grin that I can't help but fall in love with, and she's usually in such a good mood in the mornings that she'll even tell me all about her dreams. Ok... who knows what she's actually trying to say, but it is the most precious thing when she tries to talk! I love the way her lips move, it's just plain adorable. She's doing better and better at holding her head up, when I put her on her tummy for tummy time she'll keep her head up the whole time now.



I always thought that being a mom would be fun, rewarding, etc but I never knew it could be THIS rewarding and fun. I love every moment with this beautiful child, even the ones when she poops or pees on me or when she's fussy. Even her cry is adorable. She makes me laugh , she makes me smile, she makes me so proud at her little accomplishments.... she completes me... Just kidding! I know you're probably gagging by now so I'll stop :) Just know that I love this little girl!


I know you're curious so here is Allie's status update as of July 6, 2010:

13 lbs 1 oz
23 3/4 in
95th %

Sean and I went to the Red Hill to take some family pictures last weekend. Unfortunately, it was so hot that Allie did not like it very much and she was crying in a lot of the photos, but they still turned out cute. The picture above is from that photo shoot. If you want to see more, check out my photography blog!

1 comment:

  1. So cute.. I love reading what new mothers have to say.. Then again, I hate it because it just makes me long for the day when it will be MY turn!
    Congrats on your cute daughter and happy family Tara. It's sure fun to remember the old times and see where everyone is now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!