Pages

March 10, 2009

American Idol

I'm watching American Idol right now and I just have to say that Kara What-ever-the-heck-her-last-name-is is just DUMB. She's very obnoxious and all of her comments are annoying. I researched her today and I found out that she's some renowned singer/songwriter. All of her songs have been hits and she's written for a bunch of different major pop stars. WHAT??? I would NEVER have guessed! I thought she was a nobody coming to take over Paula's spot or something? And you'd think that someone who was so knowledgeable about music and hit singers would be... well... cooler?? I don't know. She's just absolutely annoying. However, I will say that the competition seems to be pretty good this season. I like a lot of people this year, but I'm still waiting for that one singer to steal my heart.

Well this seems like a waste of a post... but oh well. I just had to say it. Kara sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!