Pages

March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Day

Sean and I took Monday and Tuesday off work . The original plan was to go somewhere, anywhere just to get away and enjoy some time off. But then his accident happened and we're expecting a big bill from the ER so we decided to just stay home. It turned out wonderful! We've been trying to catch up on LOST from the beginning, so not having to go to work all day meant we could spend the hours wasting away in front of the computer watching the show develop. It's been fun!
Well some of you know that I wanted to lighten my hair. I haven't been a "blonde" since my high school days (almost 5 years ago! Eeek!) and I wanted to go back to that. Just for a change. Well it's a harder process than I thought. I went to the salon about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and bleached my hair. It turned out puky orange uck! And I had to live with that for 2 and 1/2 weeks! I was so ugly. I hated every second of it (just ask Sean!). I didn't want to be seen by anyone and wouldn't you know it... I saw more people in the last 2 weeks than I ever have. People that I haven't seen in years! So now they have a wonderful memory of me with orange "oopsy" hair. Joy.

Anyway, so since I had the day off work I decided to go to the salon again yesterday and get the next phase over with. And again, it turned out puky orange, but lighter... almost strawberry but UGLY! I almost started crying! I'm so sick of having ugly hair! Luckily Sean was there (he was wanting to get his hair cut) and he spoke up for me. He told my stylist that I didn't like it and to do something else. So we discussed our options and bought some new hair color. 5 hours later and this is what we came up with. I'm still not sure if I love it but it's a heck of a lot better than it was! And Sean thinks so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!