Pages

February 28, 2009

Excited!

Ok so Sean and I have been trying for a while now to come up with a plan for the future and decide when we can get some of the things we've been wanting. Originally we were going to try to go to BYU this fall but that kind of flew out the window (neither one of us ended up applying... we didn't feel right about it). Sooo, now the plan is to buy a home before December 1st so we can qualify for the new stimulus package just passed by Obama ($8000 tax credit that you DON'T have to pay back to the government. I know, it's pretty awesome! It's like Obama is paying me to buy a house!). Also, I want to get a camera, a Canon 50D to be exact so I can start my photography business. PLUS, we want to have a baby (this is not announcement, I'm not pregnant, I just realllly want to be).
Anyway, so we've been scouting out houses seeing what the general market is right now and what type of house we can afford, etc. I found this beautiful house on craiglist (best website ever for all your buying/selling needs). It's 3 bd/2ba with a landscaped backyard and even a little playhouse (it can be converted to guestroom/craftroom whatever. It's got a phone line and air conditioning!) and even some nut and fruit trees! I LOVE this house! The best part: it's only $137000! We could totally afford that!
Also... Sean said we could afford to get my camera by MAY!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! He's also going to hook me up with Photoshop and everything to get me going! It's going to be fun, I've been dreaming of this forever. Our brother-in-law is a hairstylist and he's been asking me when I'm going to take pictures of all his hairstyles. He wants to create a portfolio. And the payment? Free haircuts/color forEVER!! Heck yes, I'll go for that!
As for a baby, we're not trying yet. But soon hopefully!

That is all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!