Sean and I decided to invest in our health and physical fitness (finally). We borrowed a work out DVD from a lady that Sean works with because according to her, it was the best. We had been talking about getting into shape but neither of us were very motivated. We started running a few nights a week around the golf course by our house, but I'm just not that into running. Actually I cringe every time we talk about doing it. Anyway, so this lady said "I have the solution!" and she brought this DVD to work and we thought eh, why not? Well it sat on our dresser for at least a month until one day we decided we should either use it or just give it back, so we used it. And boy was it AWESOME! And wouldn't you know it? We were all gung-ho and excited about doing this DVD everyday after work when the NEXT DAY she asked for it back! Ha! So I insisted we just buy our own copy and after reading the reviews and all the success stories (even though I don't really know how truthful they are) I was even more gung-ho! It turns out the DVD is part of this 90 day system that's supposed to "totally transform your body" and don't just take my word for it, check it out! It's pretty cool!
I ordered it last week and it finally got here today! I'm so excited to start my "body transformation!" haha I don't really know how much of a transformation I'll make but anything is better than nothing right? Right! Our goal is to start Monday and to track our progress through the whole 90 days and take "before" and "after" pictures and the whole deal. It should be pretty fun. Wish me luck!
Hey how is this going??!! I have heard SOO much about it and my cousin was doing it and she is looking so good so I ORDERED one!
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome!! We're a little over a week into and already I've seen some changes!!! I love it. Plus it's like really hard-core working out in only about a 1/2 hour. And I don't know about you, but I love to just have people tell me what to do when I work out, so videos really work for me. Good luck with it!! I bet you'll love it!
ReplyDelete