Allie is one month old today! The time went so fast... I don't like it one bit! Time definitely flies when you have a baby to take care of and it's a double edged sword because I don't want to see my baby grow up! I just want her to be little forever. But unfortunely that's not how it works (boo). She had her one month checkup yesterday. She's doing great, really healthy and super big!!!
Allison's One Month Stats:
10 lbs 13 oz
22 1/2 inches long
I believe the doctor used the word "giant" when commenting on her growth. And apparently she's in the 90th percentile. I can definitely say she is NOT taking after her momma (I was prepared for that of course, but it's still a little shocking).
hahah oh my goodness!! I would've never of thought!! I guess I just imagined her being short? It will be so much fun to watch her grow up!! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey do grow up to fast. It is hard for me to believe my first baby is already 7!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean...when you have kids no one tells you how fast it goes by and if they do you don't believe them...but it is so true...I hate how fast they grow up...just think Odin was about a month old when you took our family pics...crazy huh...thanks for the update...
ReplyDelete