Well I've got a few things to share today.
First up: Bath time! It's tradition in our family that Grandma gives the first bath to the newborns. My grandmother gave me and all my siblings our first bath, and now it's my mom's turn! Allie's stub fell off on May 16th and my mom came over that next Tuesday night and gave Allie her first bath. I was curious how Allie would react to it, but she liked it! She didn't even make a peep! She just layed there, cool and collected while my mom scrubbed her. It was so cute. Here are some pictures!




...

First up: Bath time! It's tradition in our family that Grandma gives the first bath to the newborns. My grandmother gave me and all my siblings our first bath, and now it's my mom's turn! Allie's stub fell off on May 16th and my mom came over that next Tuesday night and gave Allie her first bath. I was curious how Allie would react to it, but she liked it! She didn't even make a peep! She just layed there, cool and collected while my mom scrubbed her. It was so cute. Here are some pictures!




...
Allie was fed her first bottle by her daddy on May 26th, and she did great!
...
My mom took my sister, Kylee, and Allie and me out to lunch last week and then we got pedicures! It was such a nice treat. I love my mom! She sure knows how to take care of me :) And Allie was great. She just slept the whole time!

...
I took Allie swimming this week! My brother and sister-in-law were in town from Chicago and we all went swimming together. It was her first time in the water, and she loved it! I think she's going to be a water girl. At least I hope, because I love the water too. I can't wait to take her to the beach! Maybe we'll get to go sometime this year... crossing my fingers!
I took Allie swimming this week! My brother and sister-in-law were in town from Chicago and we all went swimming together. It was her first time in the water, and she loved it! I think she's going to be a water girl. At least I hope, because I love the water too. I can't wait to take her to the beach! Maybe we'll get to go sometime this year... crossing my fingers!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!