Allie is eight weeks old today!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She's growing so fast, it's crazy! Here are some recent pictures of her, one of which is her first on-camera smile! So cute! She's such a good girl. She's been a good sleeper from the start, we've never had a problem getting her to bed. When she was 5 weeks old she was sleeping for about 5 or 6 hours per night and then I'd feed her and she'd go back to sleep for another 4. Now however, she's been sleeping for at least 8 hours per night and then will go back to sleep for another 2 or 3 once she's been fed. She's been sleeping in her crib since she was 4 weeks old... during the night at least! For some reason she hates to sleep in it during the day. I can get her to sleep in it for a half hour if I'm lucky, but then she's wide awake. I used to have to hold her all afternoon while she slept, but then I can't get anything done. I recently found the solution... this nifty pillow (see below)! It's just like the Boppy pillows, but it's the Walmart brand (cheaper and just as good) and she'll sleep in it for hours! Hurray for me! Now she can have a good nap and I can be productive! Plus it's awesome for tummy time, and it's great for nursing too.
...
Here's her first smile for the camera!!!
Taking her afternoon nap. So precious...
I actually got her to smile again after she woke up! She's going to be the best model! :)
It wears her out.
It's such hard work... haha.
...
Being a mom is so much fun. I absolutely love it! I've been blessed with the most patient, cuddly, adorable baby ever and I'm so grateful. She's so easy and fun, it makes the job so effortless!
Being a mom is so much fun. I absolutely love it! I've been blessed with the most patient, cuddly, adorable baby ever and I'm so grateful. She's so easy and fun, it makes the job so effortless!
Happy 8 weeks precious! I love you!









She is just so stinking cute and when I think she can't possibly get any cuter you post more pics...she is just adorable...
ReplyDelete