I jumped on here with a head full of things I wanted to write about, and now that I'm sitting here with my fingers on the keyboard I can't think of what to say. Doesn't that figure?
Anyway, I had a really good day today. Life is good.
Allie turned 7 months old on December 3rd. I know I say this alllll the time, but she is so FUN! Her little personality is showing more and more and she's just adorable. I love her so much. And she loves her mama and daddy. Some things about her:
- She now has 2 bottom teeth which... is fun. We'll leave it at that :).
- She can sit up now, and we're thinking she'll be crawling anytime.
- She loves to play with my hair while she eats.
- She loves her Baby Einstein Jumperoo and is quite skilled at bouncing and jumping like crazy.
- She talks to the tags on her stuffed animals.
- She loves to eat solid food... anything you want to give her: bananas, pears, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes... anything!
- She likes to sing herself to sleep.
- She has the most precious laugh.
I love Christmas. And I love my Savior. I'm so grateful for everything He did for me and the example that He is. I'm so grateful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and I'm so grateful for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know it is the true church. I have two wonderful parents to thank for raising me in the Church and for being great examples. I'm grateful for the Holy Temple. I'm grateful for my eternal marriage to my best friend. He is everything to me. I'm so happy that families can be together forever and I'm so happy Allie was born under the covenant so that she will be with my husband and I in the eternities. I hope that I can teach her all she needs to know to live a good life, to be happy and to keep the commandments.
I had a good day today. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!