My little Allie bear is 6 months and 10 days old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She's grown so much!! She has now mastered rolling over and if we put her on the floor to play she rolls all over the room.
She's getting the hang of sitting up too. She can't quite do it on her own yet, at least not for more than a few seconds, but almost. She improves everyday. Her hand-eye coordination is improving also. Put anything in front of her face and she'll grab for it. And everything goes in her mouth.
She's been eating solids for about a month now, and absolutely loves it. The very first time we gave her cereal she didn't even react. It was as if she was waiting for it all along and it was natural to her. And she loves her sippy cup.
And she's finally sprouted a tooth!!! I say finally because we've been waiting for the dang thing to show up for 2 months! Amid fussiness and fevers and runny noses. But it's here now. And we're glad.
So much changes in so little time.
I love my little girl.
Allie's stats:
16 lbs 6 oz
27 inches
70% for weight
90-95% for height
By this point I'm pretty sure she's taking after her dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!