Pages

November 1, 2010

And it's fall

Hello again.
It's been over a month since you've heard from me and I wanted to give you a quick update on how the Hilsmanns are. October flew by. But happy November! We're entering my favorite month. Wedding anniversary, Allie's half birthday, chilly weather, sweaters, hot cocoa, left-over Halloween candy, Thanksgiving, lots of family, Christmas shopping, friendly people everywhere, boots, sweatpants, fires, fudge... I could go on and on. Ah, I love November.
Well, on to the re-cap of what we've been up to. The rest of September and most of October was spent with friends and family, doing nothing significant. I've been working a lot more for the Marriott and my mother and helping out a Photographer friend (TSS Photography) take pictures of little league football. Most of my days are spent outside my home now, it really makes time fly.
On October 17th, my best friend from middle school came to visit me, with her twin sister. I hadn't seen her in about 5 years and she hadn't been back to St George in about 10 years. We had a blast catching up, reminiscing and enjoying each other's company. I was so nervous that we would be different and wouldn't have anything in common, but it wasn't like that at all. She walked in my door and it was like we were back in 8th grade talking about nonsense and laughing our heads off. She's a really special person and I'm so glad to have her in my life.




Then yesterday, October 31st was my brother Jake's mission farewell. He reports to the MTC on November 10 for his mission to Madrid, Spain. He's going to be a great missionary. So calm, collected, and fun. We're really going to miss him. Love you Jake!





Well, that's it for now. Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!