Pages

September 18, 2010

My Precious

My Allie Jane is 4 months old as of September 3! She's growing up so fast... and it's very bittersweet. I love that she's growing and learning new things and developing, but at the same time it makes me sad. Everyone always says "watch out, before you know it she'll be graduating high school!" Eek. I really hope it doesn't go that fast! I want to have my baby forever! But I guess the best I can do is just enjoy every moment and make the most of it. Right?

She's so much fun right now. Her little personality is shining through more and more. She now giggles (which I absolutely adore) and her smiles are bigger than ever. She's also teething.. not the funnest stage.. but it's hilarious because she wants to bite everything! You brush her cheek and she tries to bite you. Haha. Oh yes, and she's learned how to scream. Not cry-scream, but scream-scream. It's high pitch and very much a little girl scream. Can be cute... occasionally. But defintely not cute when we're shopping in Walmart. Everyone looks at me like "what are you doing to that child?"We've figured out that it's her new way of telling us she's tired. No crying or fussing for us. We get screamed at. But we love it. And we love her.



Allie's 4 month stats:
15 lbs 1 oz
26 inches
86% for weight
95% for height




We took these pictures on Labor Day. Allie was 4 months and 3 days old.







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your family pictures! You look gorgeous! What a cute little family!!! Love you Sister!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!