10 Years ago I was...
1. In 7th grade
2. 13 years old
3. Clueless about soooo many things... haha
4. Wishing my mom would let me wear makeup
5. Hormonal...
5 Things on today's "To Do" list...
1. Go to work
2. Go to interview for Benefits job
3. Watch LOST
4. Make dinner
5. Go to bed
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Buy a house
2. Put Sean through school, whichever one he wanted
3. Travel
4. Buy a new car
5. Save the rest, or turn it over to Sean so he could make the most of it!
5 Places I have lived...
1. Walnut, CA
2. Murrieta, CA
3. Bloomington (St George), UT
4. Winchester (St George), UT
5. St George
5 Jobs I have had...
1. House cleaner/babysitter
2. Albertsons
3. The Leavitt Group
4. Skywest Airlines
5. Marriott
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!