It's been quite a while since I posted, so here's an update. Our summer has been crazy!
In June, Sean and Allie and I took a long drive and we updated our family pictures. It was a fun little day trip, very spontaneous and out of the ordinary. I love doing things like that! I'm so grateful for a supportive family :)
July: we celebrated the 4th with our friends, the Clarks. We BBQ'd and watched the fireworks - Allie didn't like them much, she kept getting scared and wanting to crawl away. Stinker :)
Allie also started walking 4th of July weekend. We were so excited for her!! It was a long time coming!
Just last week, Allie and I went to Oceanside, CA. We spent a whole week with my family in my grandparent's condo on the beach. I was super sad that Sean couldn't make it. He's had a lot going on at work lately and he didn't feel like he could take any time off. Bummer. Allie and I did have fun though! She wasn't sure what she thought about the beach the first couple of days, but then she really took to it. She loved running down to the ocean, feeling the water and then walking back up to where everyone was sitting to dig in the sand. She loved that everyday we would wake up and go swimming. So fun!
Also this summer we found out we're expecting Baby #2! My due date is Feb 6, 2012. We find out the gender next Tuesday so it can stop being an "it." Hurray! But here's an ultrasound pic from a few weeks ago.
I guess that's it for now. Our summer has been fun and crazy and exciting.











YAY!! You finally updated! I love it!! And I love ALL the pictures!! I can't freakin wait for Tuesday! I wrote it on my calendar!! :) SOO exciting!!
ReplyDelete