Pages

April 22, 2011

Just for fun

These are about a month old, but I thought they were worth posting. Mostly because I love my baby so much and all I want to do is brag :)

This is her "surprised" face. I still don't know what to think about it... it's a little funny and a little eeekk. If she keeps doing it I might have to be one of those moms that says "stop making that face or it will get stuck that way."




I love this one. That face is priceless!



This one was fun. She rolled all over the living room and eventually got herself stuck. This was before she really got the hang of crawling. She must have decided that since she was stuck and mom was just going to laugh at her and take pictures, she might as well make the most of it....

...by kissing the cabinet. hahaha 

Goodness, I love that girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!