Pages

March 17, 2010

My Harvest America


Have any of you heard of My Harvest America? It's a new grocery company that sells name brand products (anything unperishable) for CHEAP (and no, they aren't expired. Everything is fresh), never charges you sales tax and then ships them to your door for FREE. There's no minimum or maximum amount of groceries to buy - buy what you want, when you want. Sound amazing? Well that's not all. You also earn money by telling other people about it! I'm HOOKED! As all of you should know by now, I'm 7 months pregnant and not looking forward to the expense of diapers... but My Harvest America sells them for $3.00 cheaper than you can find them anywhere else, and they're name brand! I promise, you'll be amazed by the prices of the products. Go check out my website, look around, explore, and if you have any questions, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!