Pages

April 13, 2009

Touch of Life Photography

I'm finally up and running!! The blog isn't perfect yet, and eventually I will create a real website... but for now it works. You can check it out here. I will update the posts soon with photo shoots that I've done so you can see some of my work. And I will continue to post as I do more photo shoots. I'm really excited!!! I'm taking a photography class from my boss Rex Winterton, it's a blast. He gives us a topic to take a picture of (this week was WISDOM) and we get to be as creative as we want! He also covers a lot of tips and tricks we can use when at work. He's very knowledgable, it's fun to learn from him in a classroom setting!

Well I guess that's all I have to say on the subject for now... I'm super excited and I'd love to hear any comments you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!