Pages

April 28, 2009

30 Days!!

Some of you might remember my earlier post about Power 90... well we've made it 30 days!! Hurray! This is our first big landmark in the whole 90 day process, we're 1/3 of the way done! I've never stuck with a workout that long... I guess I just get bored. I give all the credit to my wonderful husband, he has great motivating power over me. In 30 days my thighs have grown a 1/2 inch (of muscle of course, they're already looking more toned) and my arms and stomach have gained a little definition... not as much and I would like, but hey it's only been 30 days. Sean's arms have grown 1/2 an inch and he's way more toned! I have noticed the most change in how I feel though. The workouts are getting easier and easier every time we do them, and I have more energy. It's been a good lifestyle change. Probably the hardest thing for me is being patient with my body. I just want to workout once and have major changes, I don't want to wait! But I'm hoping the next 60 days brings me a whole new body! I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!