So I was kindly informed that I deperately need to update my blog! I guess I just haven't gotten the hang of this yet! :) But let's see, Christmas was great. It was mine and Sean's first Christmas together and we had a wonderful time. I love presents! And I couldn't believe all the snow!! I've lived in St George for 12 years now and I have NEVER seen a white Christmas! Then New Years was great. We had a good time with our friends ringing in the New Year, playing games and enjoying ourselves. My brother Dean returned from his mission on January 2nd and it was awesome to welcome him home! He served in Jacksonville, Florida for the past 2 years. It's fun to have him home once again. Our family is complete. And he was finally able to meet my husband (we got married while he was gone.... oops!). Oh ya, and then my birthday was on January 11th... the big 23! Although that's really nothing exciting... after 21 it's all over. haha. Dean's homecoming was the weekend of my birthday so we had a lot of family and friends over to celebrate with. It was fun!
Well I think that's all folks.... (for now of course). I'll try to be better about updating my blog! Maybe I'll do it once a week? That will be a new resolution!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!