Sean and I met in February of this year when I left my job to go work at Skywest Airlines. We immediately hit it off. We would spend hours just talking about anything and everything, and it wasn't too long after we met that we decided we were in love. We knew we were meant to be and so started making plans of marriage. We were engaged exactly 6 months after we started dating. Sean took me to Vegas to shop for the wedding and just to enjoy a special night together and kept telling me that the ring wasn't finished yet (he designed it, and it took awhile to complete). I was hoping that he would propose to me while in Vegas, but tried not to think about it too much because I didn't want to be disappointed. After we finished eating at the Cheesecake Factory in the Caesar's Palace, Sean says to me "Let's go watch one of the water shows at the Bellagio and then go home." I nodded and turned to get my purse and when I turned back, Sean looked at me and told me he loved me and that he wanted to do this right. He then got on one knee, asked me to marry him and with my definite "YES," he then proceeded to pull out my ring (it was in a little bag in his pocket). He had the hardest time opening the bag with his shaking fingers and asked me for help. "Heck no!" I said "This is YOUR thing!" While he struggle with the bag, I was able to regain my composure (I nearly lost it when I realized it was FINALLY happening). He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. It was perfect! Everything I wanted. We were married two months later in the St George Temple along side many friends and loved ones. It was a beautiful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!