Pages

April 10, 2012

Heidi is 2 months!


I can't believe my baby is 2 months old! It's crazy how fast time goes. Seriously. I think it gets faster with each child you have. It's been so much fun getting to know her personality and noticing how different her and Allie are. I love my little newborn so much! She's so sweet. She's been smiling so much lately, it's adorable. Her whole face brightens. I always get the biggest smile out of her in the morning when I walk in her room and say "good morning baby!" Immediately she's smiling at me. LOVE IT.

  • She's getting to be more on a schedule lately, sleeping for longer periods and adjusting to napping in her crib.
  • She babbles and coos
  • She blows raspberries. Lots and lots of raspberries - something Allie never used to do.
  • She is very picky about how she goes to sleep. If she's tired, she won't just fall asleep. Not in the car, not in her swing, not in her bouncer. She has to be in someone's arms, wrapped tightly in a blanket and having her bum patted. Otherwise she'll just scream and scream and scream. 
  • She's adorable and we all love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!