Early August: We closed on our house in Bloomington Hills. It's a cute little starter home. 4 bedroom, 2 bath, big back yard with lots of grass and fruit trees, and an awesome neighborhood. Sean and I fell in love with it as soon as we walked in the door for the first time. I think we visited it everyday (ok... maybe not EVERY day but a couple times a week) once our offer was accepted. We knew where the keys were so we would just go in there, lay on the carpet (it was brand new carpet, clean and sanitary) and talk about all our dreams for it.
Late August: Our family took a vacation to Oceanside (annual tradition for our family). It was so fun! We stayed for a whole week. It's been years since I was able to stay for a whole week and I really enjoyed it! Here is a picture we took there.
September: Labor Day weekend we found out that we were pregnant!! We were thrilled!! Our due date is May 15, 2010.
November: We celebrated our first year anniversary on the 8th. A couple weeks later we went to Barcelona, Spain (as an anniversary trip). It was my first time to Europe and it was amazing!! Both Sean and I still work for Skywest Airlines so flying to Spain was really cheap and we were even able to fly first class (which is an experience all by itself! If you ever get the chance, do it!). We stayed there for 4 days, it doesn't seem like a lot but it was the perfect amount of time. We got to tour all the major attractions of the city and enjoy the ethnicity of Spain. The people there were really nice. It was a great experience. Here are a few pictures we captured there.


December: I was at work on the 9th, when I first felt the baby kick! It was a very exciting moment! On the 22nd we had an ultrasound and found out that our baby is a GIRL! Yay! We're super excited. Can't wait to welcome the little bundle into our lives!
Christmas was great this year! Sean and I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to have our Christmas at home, and then we headed up to my parents to have the family Christmas at 7:00 am. It was early, but rewarding! We spent most the day at my parents and then headed over to Sean's sister's house for Christmas dinner with his family. It was a great day. I love Christmas!
Well... I think that about sums it up! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas too, and now we get to look forward to New Years!!!

ITS A GIRL!!!!! How fun!!!
ReplyDelete