Pages

July 2, 2009

Blessed

I just have to say that I have been so blessed lately. Everything in my life has just fallen into place and I feel so blessed and loved. My marriage is so beautiful and special and I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for sending such a wonderful man to be by my side. I can't even express how perfect he is for me, and I'm so thankful for his support and love. My photography business is up and running and I want to thank all of those people who have been rooting for me and lending their support. It has been a journey but I've really enjoyed it and I know it will only get better from here. My family is so amazing. I love them so much! I'm especially thankful to my parents, my brother Jake and my sister Kylee. Jake has always been so level-headed and fun to be around, I'm grateful for his calming spirit. He always makes me happy. My relationship with Kylee has grown so much over the last year, I want her to know how special she is to me. She is turning into a beautiful little lady and I'm proud of her.

Well, I'm starting to babble now! Haha, sorry! I've just been in a really sentimental mood lately, I can't help it! But I'm done now. Thanks again to everyone who has helped and supported me!

1 comment:

  1. Tara, you are so sweet. I am Mrs sentimental (not to mention sappy), so I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!